“Great brunch”
Review of Blue Giraffe

Blue Giraffe
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Blue Giraffe is the place to experience casual island dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week from 7am to close. Dine outside in the garden atmosphere of Periwinkle Place or inside at hand-painted tables, inspired by local artists. Our wide-ranging menu is full of fresh and local seafood, island-renowned chowders, custom sandwiches and burgers, refreshing salads, mouth-watering steak and vegetarian options. Unwind at our full liquor bar, sipping on a glass of wine, a frosty draft, bottled beer or one of our signature frozen drinks. As for dessert, indulge in hand-dipped Edy's Grand Ice Cream, or a rich cappuccino. You won't be able to get enough of our delicious island-inspired food, all in a friendly, tropical setting.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here ;to look at a couple of shops and stayed for brunch. The food is great and there is an excellent choice. The service was very good and the staff were friendly. The place is very clean too. If it were not thousands of miles from home, I'd be a regular.

Thanks to everyone there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,346)

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We enjoyed dinner at the Blue Giraffe on our most recent trip to Sanibel Island. Our meals were very good, they had a nice wine list, plenty of parking, and our waitress was fantastic!! I would definitely return.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went a couple of times with our family of six. Good choice of food, accommodating our dietary and allergy needs. Staff were helpful and made us feel very welcome. Would recommend

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good family restaurant. Something for everyone. Good food and good service. I had stuffed salmon and asked for veggies in place of fries...it was no problem ... And the veggies were cooked to perfection. Then I went went back twice with my 20 yr old granddaughter....and we enjoyed everything we ordered.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I hate being negative, but this was not a good experience. Decor was bland. Menu was bland. Food was barely average. What frustrated me more however was the price. $25 for baked grouper with rice? The grouper was not good. $6 for a 12 oz draft beer?

The only positive thing I have to say is that the staff was excellent. Our waitress was on top of things from the get-go. I hate to write these things because of her.....but, the food and price are not a good deal. I wish them well, but won't be back.