“Good time”

Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille Sanibel Island
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille is the place to find the best Caribbean flavors on Sanibel Island and surrounding areas! It is named after the character from author Randy Wayne White's best-selling book series and is a favorite dining spot for travelers from all over the world as well as a favorite for the locals looking for great food and atmosphere!
Bucks County PA
“Good time”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We all had great food and drinks in a fun atmosphere. Grouper sandwiches were delicious as well as the red snapper special. Our waiter was knowledgable, efficient and friendly. We started with delicious calamari. The value is terrific . Can,t go wrong- all 4 of us agreed!!!!!

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ocoee, Florida
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I am a solo traveler so I didn't order a great big meal. But the buffalo shrimp appetizer was very good,5 big shrimp. Shawn was my server and he had great knowledge of the menu and the restaurant. I will come back again.

• Visited September 2013
Whitman, Massachusetts, United States
“You have to try this place!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I make it a point to go to Doc Fords as many times as we can when we're on Sanibel. Food is always fresh & delicious, and we just love the atmosphere! Can't wait to come back in March!!

• Visited September 2013
Butler, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Food was great! - Yucatan shrimp (messy but yummy!) and shrimp & grits were outstanding. Nice casual atmosphere and lots of rum to choose from. We went one night for dinner and stopped another night for a drink. You definitley have to go there!

Visited September 2013
Oxford, Alabama
“I could have ate here every meal, I think!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Their Yucatan shrimp made me want to lick the bowl! but I didn't. My husband loved the "Dinkin's Bay Boil" and it was very good too! Love the atmosphere, service was wonderful, prices were reasonable, I'd go back in a heartbeat.....loved it!

Visited August 2013