“Good Food, Fast Service”

Island Pizza Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come in for our "New Lunch Menu" Holiday Gift Certificates available now, come in or call. Perfect Gift for everyone on your list.
Wisconsin
“Good Food, Fast Service”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate here on our first night on the island. We ordered the fried ravioli, which was wonderful, and a pizza. The bottom crust is thin, the way we like it, while the edges offer a thicker sauce-filled crust. The service was fast and efficient. Prices are reasonable in relationship to most of the restaurants on Sanibel.

• Polish first
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Good pizza- order early”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Like many of the restaurants on Sanibel Island Pizza gets busy any night of the week. We ordered a pizza at 630 pm that I was going to pick up and it was an hour wait- my fault for waiting to order so late. The pizza was worth waiting for though so it's easy to recommend

Chisago City, Minnesota
“Good pizza, service not so good on a very busy night”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so keep in mind this is the Saturday night (check in day for most condos) on the busiest week on Sanibel and nobody wants to go out for a sit down dinner.

Called to order a pizza for carry out, ordered half sausage, half pepperoni large Pizza. Was told it would be ready for pickup in 45 minutes.

I showed up 45 minutes later and was lucky to find a parking spot. Went in and was told it would be another 10 minutes. When the pizza was ready, I opened the lid and saw they had made half cheese and the other half pepperoni/sausage. Rather than wait for it to be remade, I told them I would take it. They never offered a discount for the messed up pizza and seemed to want me out he door so they could get someone else through.

On the positive side, my wife and daughter are fine with cheese pizza and the loved the taste of the crust and sauce.

Bottom line, pizza was good, service was marginal on the busy night. I'd give them another try in the future.

Sanibel Island, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“who doesn't like pizza”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have ordered delivery from the Island Pizza twice. The pizza was good, but not hot on arrival. We were just glad to have it delivered so we didn't have to go out after a busy day. We ordered Hawaiian pizza both times.

Glastonbury, CT
“Not bad when you need delivery”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We were too tired to go out so tried delivery with island pizza. The good: prompt service. The rest was 'meh'. I'm originally from NY. This pizza was dough, sauce and cheese. No love, no art. But I was hungry so I ate it. We also got a side of pasta. The Alfredo on it was like heavy cream and corn starch. But, the shrimp in it was nicely cooked. So, would I recommend? No. But if you have little kids, they're pooped after a day at the beach and no one wants to go out, delivery from IP will do.