“Not bad when you need delivery”

Island Pizza Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come in for our "New Lunch Menu" Holiday Gift Certificates available now, come in or call. Perfect Gift for everyone on your list.
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We were too tired to go out so tried delivery with island pizza. The good: prompt service. The rest was 'meh'. I'm originally from NY. This pizza was dough, sauce and cheese. No love, no art. But I was hungry so I ate it. We also got a side of pasta. The Alfredo on it was like heavy cream and corn starch. But, the shrimp in it was nicely cooked. So, would I recommend? No. But if you have little kids, they're pooped after a day at the beach and no one wants to go out, delivery from IP will do.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Pizza was okay. Service was very slow. The waiter did apologize and took one beer off the check. Probably wouldn't repeat.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The best thing about Island Pizza (apart from the pizza, of course) is the shelf of books. I could take my son there and not have to drag along a bag og things to amuse him. Very friendly staff too.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We picked up a pizza to go..had a drink while we waited. No room at the bar and the hostess was reluctant to allow us to sit a table while we wait, then the waitress struggled with the order, got the drink order wrong. A bit rundown and could use a face lift...punch line, the pizza was pretty good!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Pizza cardboardish, to me it was like your typical hot-n-ready for 5$ pizza except quite a bit more than 5$. Not a big fan.