“Nice lunch salad”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Okemos, Michigan
“Nice lunch salad”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I would recommend the grouper caesar salad. There were a variety of ways the grouper could be prepared and the helpful server gave me very good advice regarding which to choose (mesquite grilled, the way everyone who works there has it!). It is also available as a sandwich but I prefer salads. Everyone else in my party seemed to enjoy their lunches as well. My husband definitely found the lobster salad to his liking. I am sure this would be a great place to have dinner as well.
My only criticism of Dot's is all the throwaway serveware and styrofoam!! I haven't had coffee in a styrofoam cup in...I can't remember when. My daughters were served their hot soups in styrofoam soup cups. Yuck! That stuff is nasty and it degrades when hot things are in them such that we're digesting it along with our meals/drinks. I would strongly suggest Dot's invest in some ceramic serving pieces and a dishwasher to make the meal more environmentally friendly and pleasant for diners!

• Visited November 2013

Poole, United Kingdom
“Great environment, good food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Located in Ireland's Marina this place is a little gem. Lots of choice and a great selection of seafood. The service is friendly and informal and as usual portions are generous and very much like home cooking.our table had sword fish, coconut shrimp, filet mignon and lobster. Highly recommended.

Loveland, Ohio
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Peal and eat shrimp were a great appetizer. It was served with fruit and yogurt which seemed odd but was a good pairing. We had the Stone Crab Claw special and blackened Grouper. Both were served with mixed veggies, potato croquet (delicious) and the fruit and yogurt in a chocolate shell. Grouper was blackened but tasted like it was grilled over Mesquite. Key lime pie is a must have!

Meal was a little pricey but portion size was large and the food very tasty. Overall I would make a future trip here if I was in Sanibel.

Fredehol
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had all of the following. Fried oyster sandwich came heaped with sweet and succulent oysters. Grilled grouper sandwich was nicely done. Fried shrimp and coconut shrimp platters nicely cooked with generous proportions.

Gets crowded, so get there before noon.

Visited November 2013
Aurora, Illinois
“Best Food!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great Lunch and even better Pie! I wouldn't leave the island with out having the Key Lime Pie. Fish is fresh and the home made chips are tasty.

• Visited November 2013