“lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place is in the Sanibel marina, so gorgeous. We had wonderful service and the best clam chowder I have ever had.

1  Thank jillanne23
Write a ReviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fantastic homemade New England clam chowder.
The best coconut shrimp I have ever had.
The Key Lime Pie is to die for.

1  Thank DebonairTravel
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We visited Gramma Dot's on 01 Apr 2013. Our party consisted of a party of two couples. Amy was our waiter and she provided excellent and attentive service. Food was very good. Tables are crowded very close together, which may be a turnoff to some. Bill for my wife and me was $44.41 plus tax. Will return.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the only place I go for a grouper sandwich and key lime pie. Some days I even consider jumping on a plane and flying all the way from Michigan for the food! My family and I have been coming here for many years and it is a staple of our vacation. The atmosphere is relaxing with the screened in porch and marina. Service is great and so is the location. One of my favorite places to eat on the island. I know I am on vacation when I come here!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stopped here after the Sanibel Thriller tour. It is nothing fancy. They serve the food in baskets. There is not much on the menu for those who do not like seafood, so I had the blackened chicken sandwich. It was edible but nothing special. My husband said the same of his grouper.

I will say this - we had maybe the most efficient server in the world! Her name was Amy, and she did an awesome job! Our drinks never even hit the halfway point, and she was fast and friendly.

1  Thank daynasu