“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Went here with my family and another family. Kids loved it. Food was good. I debated between rating it very good and average. I would say it was somewhere in between. I would go again and would tell friends about it if they were looking for good pizza and/or Italian on the island.

1  Thank 910ChrisS2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,484)

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We were seated pretty fast being a party of 17 people!!! They sat us upstairs, and the service, food and ambiance was great. Kids and adults had a great time and the food was delicious. Highly recommend Matzaluna!!!

1  Thank Amotero18
Reviewed July 28, 2014

There is nothing negative about this reasonably priced Italian restaurant with table service worthy of the kind you get in a good Italian Ristorante, or Trattoria in the home country ! This is a good family place, or dine-out when you want to save some "dough" (no pun) between expensive nights out. I had the excellent Eggplant Parm (including Ricotta you will die for). My wife had a thin crust wood-oven baked white pizza with artichokes. I enjoyed the tall Peroni Italian beer (hoppy) which was $1 off at happy hour. If you leave hungry you have a tapeworm or your Colostomy bag ruptured !

1  Thank Edmond O
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had 3 pizzas. All were good but small which is why we got 3. The bread with oil that they give out is very good. The service was good as well. I would definitely return again.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

They will have a blast! This was one of the best restaurants we visited in the Sanibel area. Our server, Kimberly, was amazing! She paid special attention to detail. The food was great, genuine Italian. Our girls even got balloons on our way out the door! Nice ambience :)

1  Thank Gaynej