“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Matzaluna

Matzaluna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wellington, Florida
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Excellent service! Delightful waitress. The restaurant was packed and food was satisfying. Unique and fun.

Visited July 2013

seattle
“Just a great place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

May be the best restaurant on the island. Excellent food and service and very reasonable prices. Like a dummy I left my credit card inside the folder and when I discovered it missing, they had already found it and locked it away so when I called they were very helpful in returning it to me . Very friendly people even on a busy night and they clear and clean tables very well. Wait was minimal and the wine selection excellent and nicely priced. When I go back to Sanibel, I will definitely dine here more than once. They also handle families with kids really well. Just a very delightfully attractive place and dining experience. Don't miss it.

• Visited April 2013
North Carolina
“Best Italian food on Sanibel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

our family of 4 loved the food - especially the bread and dip! - at this restaurant!! we wanted to go back a second night but ran out of time! definitely a place to visit!

Visited July 2013
Florida
“Nice Island Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nice place a night out. The scallop special was good and my wife enjoyed the penne in vodka sauce. Service was a little slow and took a minute for our server to come take our drink order. If you are looking for a romantic night you might be a little disappointed, this place is more for families.

Visited June 2013
“Good place to get a pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

The atmosphere was nice but nothing special. The service was very slow when we went but the food was excellent. My wife and I split a artichoke and cheese pizza which was excellent. The service was my biggest problem. They did not refill drinks and the food was slow to arrive. I would eat there again though.

• Visited June 2013