“Best Meal on the Island”
Review of The Sandbar

The Sandbar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since opening in 2013, The Sandbar has become known for its incredibly fresh seafood and choice cuts of beef and pork. We take great pride in having the best service staff on the islands.
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Our last dinner on the island was chosen by wife, and I'm glad she did! It was here! I had the mixed seafood platter, grouper, huge scallops and shrimp. Everything was fresh and delicious. It aas the best fish I had ever put in my mouth! The service was fast and friendly.

3  Thank TI-Elting

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We have been on Sanibel for a week so far and it's great to see that Brian and his team have maintained the high standards from 2013. We have eaten here twice this week and it is really good.
This is one of the most friendly, informal places to eat or drink that we have visited in recent years.
The bone-in sirloin is fantastic as is the mixed grill comprising grouper, scallops and shrimp....awesome!
I am looking forward to another night out here soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate at The Sandbar while on an excursion to Sanibel Island. It is a very nice restaurant with an upscale atmosphere. The service was excellent and the food was very good, but a little pricey. The mussels and the grouper were excellent.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

So far the shrimp scampi here has been my favorite meal on the island. My husband thought the steak was just OK, but I really enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Comfortable, stylish place to eat. Great service, our server was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly!
And I can testify that the sesame crusted Scottish salmon was delicious!
I definitely recommend The Sandbar.

2  Thank mddleman