“Great place for dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast lunch dinner ice cream shop & coffee bar
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We waited until the last night on the island to try this place and I wish we had tried it sooner. We were a little hesitant when we pulled in and the parking lot was empty but we ventured in anyway. I am glad we did. The food was excellent. The only meal we had all week where everyone in our family raved about their meal, and it was the least expensive of any any meal we had all week. It is not on Perrywinkle but just a few yards from it. It is worth finding. I for one can highly recommend the cheesesteak. Didn't try their ice cream but will save that for next time.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch the other day and we were very satisfied. It was clean, staff was helpful, pleasant and food was delicious and reasonably priced. For a family on a budget that's important. Save room for their ice cream and cupcakes !! OMG YUMMY!!

1  Thank Shannon H
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My family and I went to Rosie's for Sunday morning breakfast. For the first time my kids ate everything on their plate. Best pancakes I have EVER had. My husband had eggs benedict and he couldn't say enough. Definitely would recommend Rosie's for breakfast, it's a must!!! On your way out ROYAL SCOOP ICE CREAM.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were in Sanibel for vacation. We liked it so much we ate there twice and came back again for some hand scooped ice cream.

The prices were reasonable for the area. The food was very good. Both times I had the Philly Steak sandwich. The service was very good and all the staff is very friendly. They made you feel at home. It is a nice place to eat for lunch or dinner. It has a nice decor. It was very clean and orderly.

If we lived in the area this would be a regular eating place for my wife and I.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

While visiting the island we realized we were pretty limited to where we would go for dinner. We came across Rosie's and were so impressed with the great selections to choose from. Food was delicious the service was great! Loved that we were able to get desert on our way out the door with the best ice cream ever! We had tried a different ice cream place on the island and it was grainy and over priced. Trust me when I say,if its good food, good ice cream and friendly people you hope to find while on Sanibel, Rosie's is the place to be! ENJOY!

1  Thank greatwhite57