“Well Worth It Plus a Wonderful Guide!”
Review of Yolo Board Adventures Sanibel - MOVED

Yolo Board Adventures Sanibel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
SNHN95
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Well Worth It Plus a Wonderful Guide!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We did the Eco Tour. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Though we didn't see a huge number of animals we did see a Manatee that swam under our boards and surfaced within a few feet of us....AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about Dahlia!! She was so friendly, informative and upbeat! If I ever return to Sanibel I would definitely do this again! Great experience for my first time paddle boarding!

Columbus, Ohio
“A highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We found YOLO Board through Google and called and set up our lesson and Eco Tour. Dahlia was so accommodating and even called to let us know it was going to be too windy and another day would probably be better. She gave a very informative and helpful lesson and then took us on a great tour through the mangroves. It was gorgeous weather and she was so much fun to paddle around with. She was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and I would recommend this to anyone!

Raleigh, North Carolina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Just do it! And they'll take your picture so you can show all your friends”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We've lived in Ft. Myers for many years but never thought of doing this until friends came to visit. Dahlia is wonderful to work with, she will schedule a time to go out at your convenience. She and Mark will take care to size you perfectly for your board and paddle, give you a thorough safety lesson and in about 20 minutes, you're paddling along like you do this all the time. Their launch site is in-between Sanibel and Captiva islands, and if you're luck you will see dolphins, jumping mullet, manatee and lots of wading birds. They are knowledgeable about the area and taught us things about local marine life, culture and restaurants that we never knew. Its $50/hour per person which is a little high for a whole family, but its a special thing to do, so splurge and get out there.

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Would highly recommend!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Would highly recommend! My girlfriend and I booked the paddle boarding the day of and it ended up just being us and our guide Mark. Mark was very friendly, knowledgeable, and definitely enjoyed just being out there on a paddle board. It really felt very relaxing being out there. We saw manatees, dolphins, fish, birds, etc. The manatees even followed along with us for a little while. Mark took pictures for us and sent them to us immediately after we were done for no charge. The paddle boarding was easier than I thought it would be and not difficult at all. If I was lucky enough to live down there I think I would have to get a paddle board for myself.

Visited March 2014
Sanibel
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They're great!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We had the whole family paddle boarding. Mark got us going with no problems. If you want Paddle board on Sanibel, YOLO is the way to go.

Visited March 2014