“So convient”

St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So convient”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We just returned from a week at Sanibel Island. OMG..this place is a gem! It has everything you could possibly need for a week at the beach. I am pretty sure we were there almost every day. My husband bought his bait from the hardware section and we even got coffee at the expresso bar!! Don't worry about going to the grocery store before you get to Sanibel, just go to Bailey's when you get there! Loved this place.

Visited August 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again...”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We preferr Jerry's over Bailey's by far! Much friendlier staff at Jerry's. We checked out, the cashier barely said a word to us. We gave her our cash, she gave my husband back his change. The cashier walked away. My husband laid the change out by the register before putting it in his pocket, counted it, and she shorted him. The kid packing saw him count too... so my husband and the kid packing asked for the cashier to come back... She came back, opened her register, planted the $10 bill in my husband's hand, and walked away... never said, sorry, nothing... I will NEVER go back there again.

1 Thank SanibeLover2012
Edwardsburg, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Got it all!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Bailey's is loaded with everything a vacationer might need- Sunscreen, charcoal, umbrellas, food of all types, even bubble wrap for the shells you'll collect!! I didn't even scratch the surface because they have a grocery store and hardware store that join the the front so you can get everything (I mean everything!) you can possibly need. Very helpful staff and if you need it, they got it! Highly recommended..

Ormond Beach
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun place to shop”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Going to the grocery store is not usually fun, but we love to visit Baileys when we are visiting Sanibel. They have everything you need, plus a great deli. Be sure to do some of your shopping at Bailey's!

Visited August 2011
Spring Hill, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good stuff”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Forgot my toothbrush....picked one up for $ 1.99. What a deal!!