“Never again...”

Bailey's General Store
Ranked #2 of 34 Shopping in Sanibel Island
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We preferr Jerry's over Bailey's by far! Much friendlier staff at Jerry's. We checked out, the cashier barely said a word to us. We gave her our cash, she gave my husband back his change. The cashier walked away. My husband laid the change out by the register before putting it in his pocket, counted it, and she shorted him. The kid packing saw him count too... so my husband and the kid packing asked for the cashier to come back... She came back, opened her register, planted the $10 bill in my husband's hand, and walked away... never said, sorry, nothing... I will NEVER go back there again.

1  Thank SanibeLover2012

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Bailey's is loaded with everything a vacationer might need- Sunscreen, charcoal, umbrellas, food of all types, even bubble wrap for the shells you'll collect!! I didn't even scratch the surface because they have a grocery store and hardware store that join the the front so you can get everything (I mean everything!) you can possibly need. Very helpful staff and if you need it, they got it! Highly recommended..

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Going to the grocery store is not usually fun, but we love to visit Baileys when we are visiting Sanibel. They have everything you need, plus a great deli. Be sure to do some of your shopping at Bailey's!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Forgot my toothbrush....picked one up for $ 1.99. What a deal!!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We fell in love with their bakery. Chocolate covered doughnuts are to die for. They've totally ruined my son for any other doughnut. Pastries very reasonably priced for Sanibel.

1  Thank dgnoy