My husband and I and our 30lb lab mix stayed at Castaways last week. We booked at Castaways because they are dog friendly. It was the perfect place for us! We stayed in the red house on the marina. We brought out small boat and it was nice to have our boat right by the cottage. We fished and caught lots of redfish and snook. We really enjoyed the Sanibel and Captiva Island area. Bill in the marina was very nice and helpful. The rooms were simple but provided everything we needed. We liked having the kitchen in our cottage. We will come back next September and are planning staying an extra night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterview cottages, efficiencies, or motel units are surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Sunset Bay. Discover miles of sandy beaches, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing Island style. The Castaways is a touch of paradise you're sure to remember. World-class shelling and bird-watching. Great fishing from our private docks or in the Gulf of Mexico.Marina with canoe,kayak and bicycle rentals, charter captains, bait and other sundry items.Three restaurants and general store within walking distance. Heated swimming pool. Pet-friendly units available for guests who want their 4-footed friends to enjoy a true family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Castaways Cottages of Sanibel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Castaways Beach And Bay Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Resort