Sanibel and Captiva are my favorite quick getaways, I try to go a couple times a year. I've stayed at various places and have really grown to love Castaways. They're dog friendly, super nice staff and cute places. The rates are reasonable if you go off season or look for and ask staff if there's any deals...they're very accomodating. It's peaceful and quaint, which I love. It's in a great location, right in the middle of the two islands, there's a nice store in a short walk that has food stuff, deli, ect.. My favorite part is the location is awesome for shelling and fishing, very cool spot ...enjoy this place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterview cottages, efficiencies, or motel units are surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Sunset Bay. Discover miles of sandy beaches, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing Island style. The Castaways is a touch of paradise you're sure to remember. World-class shelling and bird-watching. Great fishing from our private docks or in the Gulf of Mexico.Marina with canoe,kayak and bicycle rentals, charter captains, bait and other sundry items.Three restaurants and general store within walking distance. Heated swimming pool. Pet-friendly units available for guests who want their 4-footed friends to enjoy a true family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Castaways Cottages of Sanibel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Castaways Beach And Bay Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Resort