We stayed in cottage 11 and it was ok, but needs an overhaul. The best thing was that it is right on the beach and not that many people on the beach. Nice and relaxing. Picture of the cottage does not look like the one on there website.. Ants in cottage and the bathroom in need of repair. Pool in the sister one Tween waters inn is huge, but was nosiy and too many kids there for me. So we went back to the beach much better. But nothing special about this one. Maid comes every 4 days and that was ok with me as I don't like them coming everyday. You can get new towels everyday if you need them. Has screened in porch that faces the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterview cottages, efficiencies, or motel units are surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Sunset Bay. Discover miles of sandy beaches, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing Island style. The Castaways is a touch of paradise you're sure to remember. World-class shelling and bird-watching. Great fishing from our private docks or in the Gulf of Mexico.Marina with canoe,kayak and bicycle rentals, charter captains, bait and other sundry items.Three restaurants and general store within walking distance. Heated swimming pool. Pet-friendly units available for guests who want their 4-footed friends to enjoy a true family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Castaways Cottages of Sanibel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Castaways Beach And Bay Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Resort