“Great selection”

Three Crafty Ladies
Ranked #9 of 34 Shopping in Sanibel Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Three Crafty Ladies is Sanibel Island's only Quilting and Arts & Crafts Supply Store! We have a large selection of tropical fabrics, sewing notions, cross stitch supplies, scrapbooking, arts and crafts supplies, children's crafts and books and a variety of gifts. We specialize in high-quality 100% cotton fabrics, including batiks and tropical themed fabrics. It is our goal to provide customers with quality merchandise that they won't find anywhere else! If you feel like doing a quick project during your trip, drop by and create a Make-it-and-Take-it Bead Bracelet souvenir, available every Thursday 10:00-4:00! Even if you aren’t looking to shop, stop in to browse the store and revel in the lively colors, vibrant atmosphere and unique finds!
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Three Crafty Ladies is the perfect place to stop when you are on Sanibel. It's very conveniently located on Periwinkle. I needed embroidery thread for a project I was in the middle of and they had just what I needed. Another time I stopped in for glue, but the highlight of the store is the rich collection of beach and wildlife themed fabric and the unusual very reasonably prices kits they have available. There are many other craft items available to satisfy many different types of crafts. The staff is knowledgeable and very pleasant, always a plus.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Three Crafty Ladies has the most unusual craft items. Every year for at least 20 years we have gone there, first for our daughter, to get craft items for her to do while vacationing. When she got older and didn't come on vacation with us I would stop in to look at the many kits and the wonderful, colorful material they have. I now have many projects in my home to remind me of our many trips to Sanibel. I can't wait to go back in December.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

With every yearly visit to Sanibel, I stop in at least once, and last year I couldn't resist a second visit. My love of the beach and ocean and those wonderful shells are reflected in the high quality of unique beach and ocean themed fabric. Everyone is so helpful and eager to help you. It is a must stop while on the island.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

A terrific place - with great supplies for a variety of crafts. Make sure to go on craft day to make a beaded bracelet, the perfect keepsake of your visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I visited this shop while on vacation. They have a variety of items and the staff was very friendly.