Review Highlights
Oh dear.

Please do not reveal this location to others! This has been our favorite location for nearly 25... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Roving85725
Olive Shells galore

Shelling was hit or miss during our stay due to wind conditions. We did however find a ton of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Charles B
Prince George, Virginia, United States

2,719 results
All reviews per hour parking lot changing area changing facilities picnic tables parking area nice facilities white sand great shelling ample parking parking fee pay to park rest rooms clean restrooms sea shells great shells watch the sunset
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love the fact that it was white sand and full of many shells. It was not crowded and not too far from their parking lot. I cant wait to go back! Parking is $2/hr.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Lots of small shells. Beautiful day. $2 an hour to park. I loved Sanibel and walking on Bowmans beach. My kids did say they prefer the beach at Navarre Beach.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

A bit of a drive from the mainland, but this a beautiful beach with great shelling and few crowds. Parking can be a little tog

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We visited July 15th. The kids had a blast & we found a ton of shells! We had planned on visiting the beach by the lighthouse but couldn't finding a parking spot so we ended up at Bowman's Beach. We were not disappointed!! The kids (ages 3 & 5) were more interested in all of the shells than digging in the sand. The beach was clean & not too crowded. We didn't bring any snacks & not enough drinks so our visit was cut a little short.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

this beach was very pretty natural wise. I enjoyed the water & the sand, although a little crowded we enjoyed our time at sanibel but it's a beach I wouldn't go back to.