We just returned home from our first time in Florida, celebrating our 25th anniversary. We are so happy with our experience at Seahorse, we are already planning our trip next year with our family. We loved our visit and Peggy and Keith were the perfect hostesses. Our stay in 1A was extraordinary! It was the perfect size for the two of us. We rarely have good luck with hotel beds....the bed in 1A was as comfortable as our bed at home, even the pillows were great. The pool was the best for cooling off and we were within walking distance of two beautiful beaches and The Lighthouse. Their complimentary bicycles afforded us the ability to traverse the island quite easily, as we had no car. We were impressed with the hospitality of the islanders in regard to bicyclists, everyone is friendly and respectable.
When you choose to stay at Seahorse Cottages, you will not regret it!! It was hands down our best vacation ever.
Marty and Dolores Murphy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seahorse Cottages is tranquil ground-level attached cottages nestled in a lush garden of tropical plants with a heated pool; located just 200 feet from the Bay beach and a block from the Gulf. All suites are comfortably furnished and include living area, bedroom, kitchen, bath and patio. Use of wireless Internet, bicycles and beach equipment is included. The peaceful setting and attention to detail makes Seahorse Cottages an ideal romantic destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Seahorse Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Motel Sanibel Island