“Great day spa!”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I go to Sanibel Day Spa on my annual visit to Capitiva Island. Even though the resort we stay has a spa on sight, we have returned to this day spa for years. Staff is always friendly and services provided are wonderful! Had a great facial and massage. Martin is charming and funny!

1  Thank Linda T
SanibelDaySpa, Owner at Sanibel Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive and kind review of our business. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and are so delighted that you continue to visit us year after year. We thank you for your continued support. Look forward to seeing you next year!

All reviews
"hair cut"
"hot stone massage"
"couples retreat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"wonderful facial"
in 10 reviews
"technician"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was in desperate need of a bang trim and Martin gave me the best haircut I've had in years. He was nice and fun to talk with as well. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited the spa looking for relaxation and fun. It was very stressful and frustrating for two of four of us. The nail polish was cheaping out of our pedicures the day after. Do not recommend. The only reason was not terrible is because one of the technicians was very sweet.

4  Thank crdrunmond

Thank your for your review of our business. I am sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience. I would love to know more about your visit. You mentioned that the staff was very sweet, but that the polish began to chip rather quickly. We make it our practice to guarantee our work and most assuredly would have fixed that for you without charge. I do take each review quite seriously always looking for ways we can improve our client's experience. I would welcome additional feedback if you'd like in order to improve in any way that we can.
Thank you for your time.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I had a great time celebrating our 1st anniversary at the Sanibel Day Spa. The staff was warm and welcoming and our massage experience was great as well. I will definitely go back to the Sanibel Day Spa on future visits to the island.

1  Thank Sarah G