Our first trip to Pointe Santo was in 2004 and we try to stay here every year if we can book far enough in advance to get a unit. The energy at the complex is very upbeat and positive. The pool is perfect and the volleyball net and beach chairs add such a nice ambiance to the day at the beach. The pond brings in a dimension of natural beauty with turtles and birds that stay there. It is a wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pointe Santo de Sanibel is an upscale condominium resort located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Our family resort features a gulfside pool and whirlpool, a clubhouse, 2 tennis courts, shuffleboard, beach volleyball and a supervised children's program. The grounds feature extensive tropical landscaping along a romantic lagoon crisscrossed by quaint bridges and walkways, Tiki huts and BBQ grills. All individually owned units feature a screenedmlanai with a Gulf view, full kitchens, individually controlled AC, cable & Wi-Fi. Pointe Santo is close to the bike path, "Ding" Darling wildlife refuge, theater, restaurants, and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pointe Santo de Sanibel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Santo De Sanibel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Pointe Santo De Sanibel Island
- Point Santo Sanibel Island