I have been to Pointe Santo multiple times and this was one of the best units I have stayed in. We rented through VIP (Our last stay was through Royal Shell and we had a horrible experience with them and a not so well maintained unit which is one of my previous reviews) and VIP was easy to deal with and we have never had any issues with condos we have rented from them.
C building is at the back of the complex and little bit further to walk, but you still have a view of the Gulf. First time on the fourth floor and the rooftop deck was nice. To hot during the middle part of the day, but first thing in the morning and the evening sunset it was nice to have.
It was a great week and this is a very well maintained unit I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pointe Santo de Sanibel is an upscale condominium resort located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Our family resort features a gulfside pool and whirlpool, a clubhouse, 2 tennis courts, shuffleboard, beach volleyball and a supervised children's program. The grounds feature extensive tropical landscaping along a romantic lagoon crisscrossed by quaint bridges and walkways, Tiki huts and BBQ grills. All individually owned units feature a screenedmlanai with a Gulf view, full kitchens, individually controlled AC, cable & Wi-Fi. Pointe Santo is close to the bike path, "Ding" Darling wildlife refuge, theater, restaurants, and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pointe Santo de Sanibel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pointe Santo De Sanibel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Pointe Santo De Sanibel Island
- Point Santo Sanibel Island