Stayed Nov 2012 in Pineapple Bldg 2nd floor. Enjoyed morning coffee on balcony watching sunrise, spectacular evening sunsets on beach. Very clean, spacious, nicely decorated and landscaped. Pool cozy and heated. Free beach chairs, tiki hut, wine & cheese party, beach grass and dunes gave old Florida feel. Rented bikes for week at hotel and rode all over island including Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge, lighthouse, CROW, Taste of the Islands event. Ate at the Island Cow (favorite), Doc Ford's and the Bubble Room. Kayaked in the mangroves (yikes!) Location the best on Sanibel, staff were wonderful. Next time want to try the Blueberry Cottage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island