I rated The Waterside Inn above average BECAUSE of the location. If your the fussy type.. then don't stay here, I'm sure you would find plenty to complain about.. if you are visiting the area because you want to enjoy the beach and all the wildlife... then this is a good place for you. We just got back and stayed in the Kiwi cottage - mostly good. The bed & bedding is a small step up from tent camping (haha) The A/C unit was loud - but kept us cool at night :-) We weren't there to sleep the sunny days away anyway! The staff was friendly, our cottage was pretty clean and well equipped for our needs (we weren't traveling with children) and there was a nice TV in our cottage. The grounds were gorgeous and well maintained - I loved the intimate feel. We would stay here again - and probably will next year. My husband and I were traveling through the area and stayed 3 nights. The Waterside Inn was kind enough to accommodate us when several other places required a week minimum stay - so Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island