We loved this place and it will probably be our go-to place from now on. We stayed in the big building but will probably do the cottage from now on. The reason is sort of a selfish one in that we had to deal with children above us running back and forth for long periods of time which became annoying. The only complaint we had was the A/C was not that great. The staff members were very nice. The beach was quiet and the resort had chairs and umbrellas if you needed them. The pool was refreshing and very clean. It is a cute, quaint little place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shalimar is an Old Florida-style resort of 33 units located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Blending in with the natural beauty of the island, Shalimar offers many features without spoiling the natural atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Shalimar Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Shalimar Hotel Sanibel Island
- Shalimar Motel Sanibel Island