Arrived at the welcome center in Sanibel Island, 3 places were recommended based on what we were looking for, chose Shalimar Cottages and Motel.We got a cottage, with a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and fully equipped kitchen, including a screened in Patio, great decor, got a great deal on it too, it was everything and more than we expected, right in front of the beach, and the pool out in front of the cottage. It was a fantastic experience, The staff were very friendly, the place extremely clean, plenty of towels. They even gave us coffee for us to make in the mornings. Every morning we walked a few feet onto the beach to drink our coffee, and yes we picked shells every morning, very colorful. Thank you Shalimar for a wonderful time. From Cottage #1. Will definitely stay here again. We highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shalimar is an Old Florida-style resort of 33 units located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Blending in with the natural beauty of the island, Shalimar offers many features without spoiling the natural atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shalimar Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Shalimar Hotel Sanibel Island
- Shalimar Motel Sanibel Island