Very comfortable resort, directly on the beach, which seems endless. We've been there 1 week in august 2012. After a day I wanted to stay at least for a month! Apartments are spacious and very clean. Beautiful sea view. Very relaxing was to sit on the veranda and watch the changing scene of waves, sky and listen to the sea at night. There is a pool, which we did not use. It looked small and crowded. Better take a bath in the sea and snorkel for even more beautiful shells. One time we had dinner at the restaurant. The food was good. We loved Casa Ybel and want to return asap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel