Wife and I stayed here for a four day stay. This is a very nice resort right on the water. There is a great pool area, a good restaurant on site (separate review), and pretty much has all you need for a relaxing stay. I would not quite call this a luxury resort, but it certainly had all we needed. And it is very close to everything on Sanibel Island, handy to restaurants and grocery stores. We had a two bedroom condo, and it was very clean and had all the utensils we needed. They offer housekeeping for an extra $50 per day, but we didn't need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel