“Excellent Precision Haircut by Connie”
Review of Spatini Teabar

Spatini Teabar
More attraction details
Owner description: Spatini Teabar is a new concept, organic spa & salon. Expect the unexpected, including very reasonable prices and refreshing new, creative ways of delivering healthy, effective spa and salon services. Please visit our website for a full menu!
Reviewed October 22, 2017

While on vacation in Sanibel Island, Florida, I saw Connie for a haircut. She carefully examined the details of my face, head and hair and then engineered my hair cut in a way that added volume and texture to my hair. I highly recommend Connie to anyone in search of a flattering haircut!

AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review! We look forward to seeing you again on another visit.

All reviews
"vacation"
in 9 reviews
"stuffiness"

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

This is the place for a quality massage. It is a clean well run establishment. You cannot go wrong here. You will want to come back again.

AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We certainly hope you do come back again!

Best wishes,

Amy

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Norm is great! My daughter had one from Amy. They are a very professional place and I highly recommend this tiny hidden gem. You get amazing tea while your there too.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I just arrived in Sanibel on Saturday and I was quite upset about my hair. I had had a bad cut before arriving it. We called and asked if I could go in without an appointment. I was to get in that morning at 11. They are very warm and friendlly.
Connie was to cut my hair. I had a picture of a pixie cut and gave it to her. She really took her time with me. She explained all she was doing and the faults of my last cut at home. I was worried that I would upset her schedule, because I was just a walk-in, but she never rushed me. She was very thorough. When she finished I had the cut that I have been wanting to achieve. I wish she had a shop back home so I could go to her again! Thank you, CONNIE!

AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

We're very greatful of your review. As the bystander at the front desk observing "before and after" your cut, I have to say it was a total makeover and you looked AMAZING!! What a difference Connie made for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding of what she was doing, being so careful to do things correctly and to correct all the previous errors from other stylists. When working with short hair, you have to be a bit of a magician and there is no room for error. I agree, Connie did a terrific job! So glad you're pleased!

Thank you again for your business and for writing in!