“Great Fun!”
Review of Spatini Teabar

Spatini Teabar
More attraction details
Owner description: Spatini Teabar is a new concept, organic spa & salon. Expect the unexpected, including very reasonable prices and refreshing new, creative ways of delivering healthy, effective spa and salon services. Please visit our website for a full menu!
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Super nice people and excellent spa services located in Jerry's shopping plaza. They do massage, facials and offer complete spa services. I have tried all the spas on the island and this one is by far the best. Treat yourself to a great spa day.

1  Thank Sanibelmike2
Amy S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you, as always. I've been in the "biz" for 14 years and with Spatini, I strive to bring something new and exceptional to the table. It seems I am reaching our goal! Thank you for your support!.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

While visiting Jerry's for a couple of grocery items we noticed Spatini. Walked in and decided to try their services. I purchased a hair cut and shoulder message. Awesome! Had a few sinus issues prior to the Spatini visit and walked out with open sinus cavities. Amazing deep tissue massage and I must add the price was extremely reasonable.

A must visit when you are in Sanibel.

3  Thank Cherylthepearl
Amy S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Awww...you all are so sweet! I'm so impressed with the wonderful response from locals and Sanibel visitors. Thank you! It means so very much to me.
My technicians and I are blessed with years of experience, artistic aptitude and intuitive wisdom. Sometimes the healing that takes place during massage is beyond any of us. We're just the channel that the healing passes through.
I'm glad that we helped you and we look forward to your return, as well as all our Spatini friends.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great place. Great massage! Fantastic tea. Sweet people! Loved it! If we come back to sanibel i will be back!!! Great experience!

1  Thank Lwible79
Amy S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We are always so happy to make more Spatini Teabar friends. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I enjoy getting massages but my massages with Amy were hands down the BEST I've ever had. The space is tranquil and her technique is superb. She is very personable and takes great care with each client. While my extended family was vacationing five of us had massages and each one raved about Amy. I love the teas and ambiance of the whole place. It's very unpretentious and comfortable. I can't wait until next April when we return!

3  Thank DarylWhitePlains
Amy S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you so much! We all thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your wonderful extended family! One of the great things about being in this business is making new friends that feel ike part of our new extended family. I'm so glad to have made a difference in your lives and to have provided a great experience for you . I look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had scheduled pedis & manis as a treat on vacation. I enjoy the comfortable salon chairs most spas offer while getting a pedi. Their set up is a bit different in that they are not traditional spa chairs, so there isn't a lot of room for the person providing the services. The tea bar was good. Wish their space was a bit larger for more of a relaxing experience.

Amy S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Spatini Teabar opened in July of 2009. We did very well enough to move and double our space. Response has been so great to what we do and how we do it at our current location that, as you can tell from our friend's review, we need to expand even more! It is a happy dilemma! Stay tuned for yet another expansion and further improvements as life allows! :)

All that said, as mentioned in other reviews, expect the unexpected at Spatini. No pedi thrones where one can catch an untold amount of aliments. Instead, relax in leather club chairs viewable on our web site while technicians sit on a teak root tree to provide the pedi-tini service. We love being in our social "pedi circle" and feel that we have enough room to work effectively.

Blessings......