“One word - FABULOUS!”
Review of Spatini Teabar

Spatini Teabar
More attraction details
Owner description: Spatini Teabar is a new concept, organic spa & salon. Expect the unexpected, including very reasonable prices and refreshing new, creative ways of delivering healthy, effective spa and salon services. Please visit our website for a full menu!
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I am a local. The owner of Spatini is lovely and runs a great business. Great relaxing atmosphere. Massages are great!

1  Thank noplacelikehome123
"vacation"
in 9 reviews
"stuffiness"

Reviewed March 9, 2012

they try to be pretentious, but it is a bit low class. they do not have proper chairs for pedicures- really?? Staff is quite friendly

Amy S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

OMG! Pretention is so contrary and far away from my personal beliefs that it is shocking to read this. I am here to serve people, to make them smile and to feel good. It is my intention to hold the interest of the clients as foremost and primary. If in any way either my staff or myself have come accross either acting or being pretentious, then we have failed miserably. If during any day of business we do not make someone smile or ourselves enjoy our day of business, then we have also failed miserably.

As far as pedi chairs, we do not have "pedi chairs" at Spatini. We are intentially progressive, new and fun spirited. Our "pedi-tinis" are done while the guest sits in leather club chairs positioned around a 350 pound teak root table. The technician sits on the table and provides a pedi-tini service to the guests sitting around the table. Our manicures ("mani-tinis") are done at a bamboo bar. Polish changes are called "Tini-winis." I guess you can say we have our own "Spatini language." Don't expect the typcical at Spatini and definately bring your sense of humor!

We look forward to serving you, making you smile, laugh and hopefully feel terrific! All in a hip, organic, new concept, reasonably priced but effective manner!

Thank you! : )

Reviewed March 1, 2012

What a nice find. A small owner-run, friendly, very warmly furnished spa right in the middle of Sanibel (in Jerry's complex). I had a very relaxing massage and my wife had a facial. Also offer all sorts of organic hair, skin and nail treatments, amd great teas. Definitely call ahead for appointments, as they will call in other therapists when needed.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

What a great therapeutic massage I had! Now, I am not the one to go into this lightly or often, but the woman that did this was very courteous, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable. She definitely knew what she was doing, and the feeling at the end was so mind-boggling relaxing. My wife had a foot massage and came away with the exact same feeling of being relaxed.

The decor is Indonesian and sets the mood. The rooms in back are dark and there is a constant hum (I think from a sound machine) that, in itself, is very relaxing. The cubilves are small and have privacy curtains (although my wife was in the next room and could hear the conversation and whispers.

Some tips --
Stay for the tea. We had peppermint and it was delightful. The massage uses a coconut/mango lotion and it is not meant to be immediately washed off; I found that it help relax afterwards also.