“Incredible and wonderful massage”
Review of Spatini Teabar

Spatini Teabar
More attraction details
Owner description: Spatini Teabar is a new concept, organic spa & salon. Expect the unexpected, including very reasonable prices and refreshing new, creative ways of delivering healthy, effective spa and salon services. Please visit our website for a full menu!
Reviewed August 3, 2011

While staying at Casa Ybel, I dialed their Spa Services line and the Spatini Salon was their recommended choice for massage. It was my lucky day, as the proprietor Amy was on call as lead masseuse that afternoon. After a glass of hot, organic tea (delicious) I received one of the best massages I have ever had as Amy removed various knots and relieved tight muscles with her strong, knowledgeable hands. Friendly and professional, Amy delivered just what I needed after a few days of bicycling around Sanibel. I am happy to give Amy the highest rating.

2  Thank peepff