Hotels ın Sanibel are overpriced for what you get. Having said that, this hotel ıs a good value for the money when compared to other hotels in the area and ıs on the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, well kept and comfortable. Breakfast ıs good and lunch is only served at the Tiki Bar which ıs out by the beach and pool and ıs pretty cool. My only cautıon is you need to rent a car if you stay at thıs hotel.. Nothing ıs withiın an easy walking distance. There is no business center but free wifi is in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn