With so much to do in the area, I only wish we had had more time on the hotel grounds and lovely beach! Ding Darling, deep sea fishing, a day trip to Everglades National Park, fishing on the pier. Hotel room was very clean and really appreciated having a microwave and frig. A bit pricey, but not unexpected for the prime dates.
Friendly staff at the front desk and the Tiki Bar (poolside lunch and fruity drinks). David at the Starfish Grill was exceptional with his cheery attitude and offered some great local tips and "must do's". We were even able to bring back a grouper freshly fileted from our deep sea fishing day and the chef at the Grill prepared it for a nominal fee. Lush gardens and fountains near the front of the property, but many rooms have only a parking lot view. KIds loved the ping pong table and hammocks by the beach. Beach chaise lounges placed on the beach early with towels. Front desk gives $5.00 off coupons for meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn