We stayed here 12/4 & 12/5. Our stay was enjoyable. We did find that the first room offered was not acceptable, but they were quickly and easily able to get us into an acceptable room. The stay was enjoyable and we enjoyed being so close the beach. We had drinks in the bar one evening and found the prices to be a bit high, but not the first or last time we ran into that on the vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn