This was our third stay here and it delivered what we expected. A clean, basic room, the beach right on the doorstep with beach chairs and towels. Hotel is located at the start of the island so very convenient if you are short of time, check in quickly, then on to the beach. There is a pot of coffee on the go all the time which is very handy for an early walk on the beach or returning from a restaurant in the evening. The air conditioning is very noisy which disturbed my husband so much he turned it off, and then the heat woke me up so I turned it back on. The island is.very laid back but sadly charges car parking in many places. even out of season. This is not a 5 star luxury hotel but I found it very easy to quickly relax and it was not expensive in October. Okay for a short stay, not really suitable for a long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn