“finger lickin' cupcakes”
Review of Dolce Tesoro - Simply Cupcakes - CLOSED

Dolce Tesoro - Simply Cupcakes
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sanibel/Captiva's exclusive gourmet cupcake shop. Choose from a variety of cupcake flavors baked daily. Let us provide gourmet cupcakes for your birthdays, weddings, anniversary, parties, and special events. Featuring LavAzza, Italy's number 1 best selling coffee and espresso. Also serving Queenie's all natural ice cream, the island's most loved ice cream. Open daily 10 am until 6 pm.
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“finger lickin' cupcakes”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

After an afternoon of biking and shopping, I needed a sugar fix. Simply Cupcakes gave me that fix and how! The girl was very welcoming and asked if we'd like her to go over each cupcake. Not being from FL, she had me at the key lime cupcake and it did not disappoint! Yummy! Later in the week, we took my inlaws, visiting Sanibel from Ft. Myers, to Simply Cupcakes and they loved it. Simply try it!

• Visited July 2013
Iva1959, Owner at Dolce Tesoro - Simply Cupcakes, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thanks for the review and the recommendation!! We are glad you found us and brought your family on your second trip...please come again soon.

Worthington, Ohio
“Good experience”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had wanted to order several mini's, but you must order them in advance. From a business point of view, I can accept that decision. That being said, I would definitely recommend this venue. The key lime cupcake is one of the best cupcakes I have ever had. Because the owner was out of one of the flavors I had been sent to pick up, he threw in an extra cupcake for free. All in all, a good experience and a good product. Worth visiting while on Sanibel.

• Visited July 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you enjoyed our "signature" cake - Key Lime. Please visit us again when you return to the island.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Love It!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter Erica and I spent a week in beautiful Sanibel. We happened upon this adorable little espresso dessert store. We were greeted daily by Dave the owner and barista. The espresso,cappachinos, and lattes were the best we ever had anywhere. The cupcakes were to die for too. We will miss Dave and the cafe until we return next year.

• Visited July 2013
Thanks for the nice review of our coffees, cupcakes, and customer service....we enjoyed serving you and look forward to having you visit again.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a stop”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Trying out cupcake places for our wedding dessert. Best one in the area. They were fresh, the owner was helpful and personable, and they also serve coffee (although we did not try the coffee). Interesting flavors that weren't too off-beat. Great frosting. Seats outside in the shade so you can enjoy the weather and your cupcake.

• Visited July 2013
We're glad you liked the cupcakes and we hope to be of service to you on your BIG day!! Thanks for the kind review.
“Delicious cupcakes and exceptional service.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Before I review the cupcakes let me start by saying how friendly the owner was to us all three times that we visited his store. We tried several flavors and enjoyed them all. I am a huge chocoholic and loved the Death by Chocolate, but would have to say the Key Lime was probably one of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten. We stopped by on our way out if town just to buy a few more Key Lime cupcakes for home. Our daughters also really enjoyed the Red Velvet and Hint of Mint. I am so glad we found this bakery and wish them much success!

• Visited July 2013
We so appreciate your kind words regarding our customer service....besides enjoying our cupcakes, we really want our customers to feel special! We're so glad you visited. Please come again.