“Great Meal”

George & Wendy's Sanibel Seafood Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great Meal”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Tried this place based on T/A reviews. We both had very good meals -- Mine was the red snapper, hers was crab cakes. Service was excellent. Would certainly go back again!

The two minor negatives: Noisy - lots of hard surfaces, the booth was not very comfortable

• Visited July 2013

Haverhill, Ma.
“The food is excellent!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Arrived on the island after a long plane ride from Boston. We stopped in for a bite to eat and we were extremely impressed! Great food.

• Visited July 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“great staff”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

we visited this bar/restaurant 4 times in 1 week, excellent staff.
food and Margaritas were amazing. It's like your local pub...but with sunshine and smiles.

• Visited June 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The atmosphere was great and the food was delicious! I had a shrip pasta dish and it was fresh and the half portion was plenty. The have different specials depending on the evening.

Visited June 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A "Happy Place to Eat"”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My teenage sons and I visited the restaurant last night. Food was very good. As a business traveler throughout the year, I have the opportunity to eat out quite often so I've accumulated many experiences of restaurants and servers. Normally, I am not someone who takes the time to submit a review. After our experience with Tim, our server, I feel compelled to write about him. He gave us one of the most positive service experience we've ever had as a family. My boys commented that he was "the best ever". He entertained us all while presenting flexibility with food options (I'm gluten-free) and my boys are picky. We were all satisfied with our selections and food quality. He also did a nice job in informing us about the nightly specials that are upcoming during our stay. I noticed that Tim is surrounded by other outgoing servers who stopped to chat or give a smile as they passed by our table. This is a 'happy' place to eat.

• Visited June 2013