“Yum”
Review of Cip's Place

Cip's Place
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cip's Place has lush landscaping and wonderful outdoor seating. Its beautifully decorated interior has a large wall mural painted by a local artist who has featured many of the faces of people from Sanibel history. Chef Blaine and his wife Alison are co-owners and come from a long history of food service. The food is great and the locals frequent Cip's and are enjoying it.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Wasn't that hungry had the grilled shrimp salad. Very good ! Highly recommend!! My friend had the fish sandwich also good. The chips seemed homemade. Yummy!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,596)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Cip's Place was a very pleasant surprise. My wife and I have been vacationing in Sanibel for ten years and there are certain restaurants that we always eat at. We saw Cip's advertised in the dining guide and thought we would give it a try. We were greeted immediately by the owner's wife who was very nice. My wife got the Grouper Esperanza and I got the Cioppino. And oh my gosh, they were both excellent. We are definitely putting Cip's Place on the list of restaurants we eat at from here forward and are planning to go another night during our week stay.

2  Thank KINGFISHE
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved the food; my seafood pasta dish was excellent, and DW's appetizer flatbread pizza was in the top-5 pizzas I've ever eaten. Service was alright at best, and not super friendly, but that's the perspective of a Southerner who is used to syrupy-sweet servers.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Clean, pleasant, nicely decorated and the best food I had all vacation. Very reasonable. The staff was attentive and engaging but not overbearing. I would and did recommend this place to everyone we spoke with last week.

2  Thank Robert F
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Friendly and fun. Great service and food outside dining. Oscar our dog loved the attention from the staff.