“Class act”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Causeway & Periwinkle Way
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was a wonderful experience. We were are ready for a really good steak and we were not disappointed. 3 of us had Filet and 1 New York strip. All prepared to our desired temperature. I am lover of Bearnaise sauce with my filet and it was one of the best I have ever had. Even the mixed veggies were so tasty. The service was perfect. We never had to ask for anything he knew just when to come by and fill up glasses. Everyone who works there is so nice and thoughtful. This restaurant should be in the top 5 restaurants in Sanibel. From the outside it does not scream I am a great place to eat. It says I am classy and I have great steaks and let my meals speak for themselves.The restaurant is now in my top 5 favorite places to dine.

1  Thank FMBGal

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Don't know how this restaurant isn't ranked in the top 10 for Sanibel Island. It was the best steak dinner I have ever had and everything was excellent from the service to atmosphere, very friendly staff. The restaurant was recomended to us by someone at our hotel and we our very thankful for the recommendation, we will be returning to Sanibel and if for nothing else to have dinner here again.

2  Thank Jim W
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Every time we visit Sanibel, we plan on a dinner at Chip's Sanibel Steakhouse. We've done this for over 20 years now, and it remains a top quality restaurant. I have the filet and my husband has the NY strip steak. He's had the filet in the past as well. I always have the asparagus with one of the yummy sauces and we have the potatoes. We usually have a cocktail as well.

So much detail for a restaurant, but we need to highlight that each food item is top quality and worth its own mention. Whenever we talk about going back to stay on Sanibel, our first common thought is to ensure a visit to Sanibel Stekahouse is on the itinerary!!!

Thanks to the chef, owner and staff of this memorable restaurant!

1  Thank TennesseeTraveler057
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Loved the unique dishes and their presentations. Food was outstanding, as was the service and ambiance.

1  Thank LillianH__09
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Although we almost always opt for fish when on Sanibel, tonight we decided to try Sanibel Steakhouse. It was great, we split the Caesar salad and then both had the ribeye. It was a very generous portion and at 16 oz I was expecting much fat, bit to my surprise it was not. Just enough for flavor. Consider this as an option when you've had enough fish.

1  Thank BeachfunMissouri