“Great bar with awesome service.”
Review of Sea Star Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

Sea Star Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the Sanibel Inn & Resort, this casual American theme restaurant is a wonderful addition to Sanibel Island. We are family friendly and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in a beautifully appointed setting. Additionally we are open to the public from 8am - 10pm 7 days a week so all of our local friends, as well as our out of town visitors can enjoy a great meal at prices that will amaze you.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you are looking for a secluded little bar close to the beach, this is a must see. Small menu but what they have is great. The drinks are good and the environment is perfect for melting your cares away. I will be frequenting this bar as often as I can.

There are newer reviews for Sea Star Cafe & Bar

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The traffic is terrible at lunch time on Sanibel so we ventured to the only restaurant in walking distance. We walked into a cavernous dining room that was almost empty - that should have been a clue to what awaited us. Service was fine, but food wasn't. Portions were generous, but food was all bland and tasteless. What a waste of a spectacular room.

1  Thank Alwayshopetoeatwell
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Food was horrible, service worse, very limited menu and way over priced. We should have know we were in for it when we were there dinner time and nobody else was! And even with that the service was so slow, why?? We did have breakfast the next morning only out of desperation and that also was more of the same. Really sad, the place could really be something special. Management? Lack of? I don't know, but it is sad.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had breakfast at the Sea Star one morning. It was pretty expensive - my French Toast was 2 pieces of bread that maybe had been brushed with egg (?). We found the inside of the restaurant agreeable, but the seating and service seemed confused and awkward.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We walked in there was no one to greet us. Also my juice wasnt ever refilled. My dad asked for a refill on his coffee and it took 10 minutes for him to get a refill. Got all of orders wrong. We ordered pancakes and waffles, they have 3 tiny pieces of strawberries and 3 tiny drops of whip cream! To say that the pancakes and waffle were dry would be a complamint! I had to cut it with a knife and still had trouble! My dad got the western omlett but he ordered the mexican omlett. They got the people behind us whole table wrong! There were three other tables wrong also!! I would give negative stars if it was possible! They did give a 10% discount. They apologies to other tables but never us! As if it couldn't any worse the credit card machine didn't work!!

1  Thank Redcurlz1834