“Incredible!”
Review of Greenhouse Grill - CLOSED

Greenhouse Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was our first trip to Sanibel and certainly won't be our last!! That being said, our last dining experience for our vacation was at the Greenhouse Grill. I must say that this was by far, the best meal my wife and I had our entire trip! A pleasant surprise! Our waitress was very knowledgeable and accommodating due my wife's gluten sensitivity. The food was perfect! This place is a must during your visit!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Food is very good and you can not go wrong with a decision to visit this restaurant. Every time we eat there, we have never been disappointed. Will continue to go back again and again. Ambiance is distinctive to itself. You will enjoy your meal.

1  Thank buckeye1992
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Dinner was amazing . Everyone should get the boulibaisse. A seafood delight for two and the base is delicious

1  Thank Likalab
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Been to Sanibel/Captiva many times, and it seems like this was a little less of a great meal than in the past. Still, pretty darn good. Perhaps it was just an off night, so I still rated it 4/5.

1  Thank intrepidtravelerfla
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were trying to eat next door at the Taqueria but they weren't opened, and we were so hot and hungry that we didn't want to get in the car again so we went in. We were the only ones there for lunch on a Sunday, and were welcomed in. I had a delicious glass of iced tea and my boys got homemade lemonade which I thought was also fresh and delicious but they didn't like because it was real lemonade. The menu was underwhelming for what we wanted our first time on the island and not what we'd have chosen if we had better planned our lunch spot. Me being gluten free and dairy free, I just got the vegetable tower minus mozzarella, so the server, who was mild mannered and sweet, said they'd make the tower have more veggies. When it arrived, I felt it was not worth the $13, but I guess if you have a restaurant on Sanibel you charge more in general. My husband got a reuben, but the meat was average and not that great. The boys had grilled cheese sandwiches and fries. They made it with 3 slices of bread - which I think is not healthy. The fries were really yummy, homemade with skin on, and she hadn't given me any although it was supposed to come with my meal, so I asked for some of my own and when they finally came out they were soggy, and not like the ones my hubbie and kids got.
I wouldn't go there again unless I were pining for Italian food on Sanibel. If we'd gotten a dinner there and wanted Italian, I bet it would have been a different experience.