“Awesome ice cream”

Pinocchio's Original Italian Ice Cream
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: A Sanibel tradition since 1980,Pinocchio's is a landmark for islanders and visitors alike. All ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet and sorbetto is made fresh daily in "Pinocchio's Lab" on premises from the finest & freshest ingredients. Family owned and operated, we serve 37 flavors of our 130+ repertoire daily. 10 Time Winner BEST of the ISLANDS BEST ICE CREAM including 2014, '14 BEST GELATO and '14 BEST FROZEN YOGURT, Nat'l Geographics Top 10 Best Ice Creams in Gulf Coast America and many more accolades from events, organizations and local food critics. We appreciate our Customers and consider Customer Satisfaction carefully. To our new Customers, Thank You for Coming In and Trying Our Signature Ice Creams. To our returning Customers, Welcome Home. Gustare! The Puma Family
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

This place was delish. I tried the flying pig ice cream and my boyfriend had the cookie dough, we lived both. Pretty reasonably priced compared to everything else on the island. We went at 2 so there was no wait. I'd go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,029)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Pinocchio's ice cream on Sanibel is a must stop! It is conveniently located just to the right of the causeway as you leave the island (in the direction toward the lighthouse). Wedding bells is one of the most popular flavors and definitely my favorite...it has an almondy flavor. We also enjoyed the sanibel crunch and wild parrot (something like that - it had m&ms and sprinkles). The serving sizes are huge, we got the large with one topping to share and it was more than enough! There was a coupon for a free topping in the sunny day guide (you can get this guide free all over the island). The topping is served on the side in a cup. I can't believe how much hot fudge there was! Cute place too!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were on the other end of the island, so only made it here once. I live near an old fashioned store that makes it's own ice cream, so I'm pretty picky....but I loved the Dirty Sand Dollar flavor! Worth going out of your way for---- especially after visit to Lighthouse area

Reviewed May 13, 2014

it is not the best icecream that I tasted but it is worthy to go there.. kids will love the huge ice cream cones! and athmosphere is great.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Some of the best ice cream we have ever eaten. A must if you go to Sanibel Island. Try their signature flavors--purple cow, Sanibel crunch, dirty sand dollar.