Staying at the Sunset Beach Inn was the most enjoyable part of our visit to Sanibel. One of the cleaning staff was singing as we checked making us feel very welcome and actually right at home. From the front desk to the cleaning staff everyone was very polite and very helpful. Access to the beach was right there and the cleanliness of the property was perfect. I will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Beach Inn includes forty-six guestrooms and suites nestled on 4.5 acres of tropical Sanibel Island. Our 360 feet of beach along the Gulf of Mexico offers beautiful shells, tranquil sunsets and pristine sand. Relax by the pool with the Gulf of Mexico across the horizon.Each morning prepare for an activity filled day with a complimentary Continental breakfast, with an assortment of fresh fruit and breakfast breads. Play a set of tennis or ride a complimentary bicycle and explore the 23 miles of bike paths throughout Sanibel Island. Play a friendly game of volleyball with the beach just within view. Two shuffleboard courts await a challenging game near the picnic area. The resort offers two gas grills and picnic tables-perfect for a family dinner out under the graceful palms. Whether relaxation or fun filled activities are in your vacation plans, The Sunset Beach Inn provides the perfect beach getaway for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Sunset Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Sunset Beach Resort
- Sanibel Sunset Beach Resort
- Sanibel Island Sunset Beach Hotel