Sunset Beach Inn
Song of the Sea(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$339
Casa Ybel Resort(Sanibel Island)
$299
Official Site
$158
Sanibel Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$239
$191
West Wind Inn(Sanibel Island)
$253
$169
$249
$196
Seaside Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$159
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastfree bikesevery morninggranola barscleaning staffchairs and umbrellasyogurtgarden viewpaddle boardscream cheesekitchen areabeds were very comfortablelarge poolwest gulf driveshuffle boardtennis courtsfull kitchen
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We did arrive early and unable to check in, however check in was at 4 p.m. and our room wasn't ready until 5pm.
There wasn't any blankets or garbage cans in our room.
Rust in the shower drain.
Bikes could use major repairs.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Debbie V
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Pretty disappointed in the shape of the room. It is very tired. I originally reserved a room which cost somewhere around $350./ nite which is not an unheard of price for sanibel on the beach . When I arrived I was told that my rom had been upgraded so certainly I expected some pretty luxurious digs. My new room per the sign on the back of the door is $549/night! Maybe worth $249 but no way is it worth $549.

Instead I found a dark, old kitchen area with burners on the stove that don't lie flat. A complimentary continental breakfast is include which is really pretty poor. Would have been nice to have a packet of coffee in the room as well.

Cabinets and doors are marred and chipped and overall the from was not very clean. Hair and dust on the nightstand.

The previous night I stayed at Sundial on Middle Gulf and it was like night and day compared to this place. Sundial is a large resort with several pools, 3 restaurants including a pool bar and a Libby bar. It was also $100. Less/night for a beautiful full sized 1 bedroom unit. And even though it is large, it is quiet.

Don't understand how they are able to get away with these prices. I was here 4 or 5 yrs ago and it was much nicer. Get out the paint and get some decent furniture! I won't be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Goldenstimes2
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel before and with the recent stay will never go back, the front office staff were very rude and wouldn't accomodate one simple request for more pillows or blankets or to even give change for the washer and dryer. The room we stayed in wasn't suitable for human beings, there was mold in the bathroom and the bathroom exhaust fan was falling off the ceiling which we requested be fixed several times with no response. Thank god we found a much more suitable place for my family at half the price and friendly people.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank bill671
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our room was clean and spacious. Full fridge and a stove. Could have cooked some meals here. No dishwasher. TV had lots of channels. Could see glimpses of water. 21steps up from parking lot. Bicycles are not best, but are serviceable. Breakfast is sub-par and there is only room for one person at a time at juice/coffee bar. No meats. Do have free Wall Street Journal. Beach is very convenient. Walking it at night is wonderful with a flashlight. Found one live whelk, which I put back. That was a highlight. Worth not having to drive for beach access.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brad S
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We enjoyed the location of this hotel. Liked the continental breakfast served daily in the lobby. Rooms were clean and very spacious. Grounds were very well maintained. Will put this on the return to list.

Room Tip: Request a room on the second floor for more of a view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple