We really enjoyed our stay at Sanibel Siesta. Having 2 boys (4 1/2 and 2 1/2) can be difficult in a small hotel room or condo, but the condo was clean and very spacious. The screened in porches were a pleasure as the kids could play out there and we did not have to worry.
The pool was also very kid friendly as their were lots of other kids and plenty of toys to go around.
Beach chairs that came with unit were broken, but that was not really an issue as the sand was quite soft. Great shelling as well. Dolphins just off of the beach every day.
We hope to go back again this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Siesta, located on world famous Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico, is a crown jewel along the coast of Southwest Florida. Our seaside resort offers a private gulf front location featuring 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodations with spacious living rooms, dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wifi and a large screened lanai --- the ultimate in vacation rental condominiums! Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sugar white beaches, Sanibel Siesta offers a heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard and outdoor gas grills. A challenging golf course is nearby. You'll enjoy friend neighbors and a quiet charm at our island resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Sanibel Siesta on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Siesta Condominiums