Our boys love the pool with the shell slide. We all loved the 2-hour ride on a surrey. Unfortunately we did not have time to use the kayaks but we will come back :-)
The apartment (P304) was great with a great view. It was huge. It was a 2-bedroom but the extra living room with a sofa bed can be closed with doors so it is a 3-bedroom and you still have a huge dining and living room. Washer/dryer in the apartment is great, particularly for us who live in NYC and do not have this luxury in our own apartment.
The only negative thing was the time we checked in. We arrived a bit before 4pm and were told our apartment was not ready but will be soon. We finally got it at 4.20pm after coming back several times at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Island's most luxurious resort has just completed a multi-million dollar renovation. Voted "BEST FULL SERVICE RESORT ON THE ISLANDS" and "BEST STAYCATION IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA" for three years in a row, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is the centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. Sanibel Island is a natural playground where you can feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or one of Sundial's five pools and bike the miles of paved paths around the island. The Resort offers a wide array of activities and amenities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, HydroGrid tennis courts, cabanas, kayaks, paddle boarding, bike tours, golf, organized activities, marketplace, spa and sea school. One,two and three bedroom residences feature options for views, amenities and the conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's pristine shell-dotted beaches are just steps away. Voted Best Waterfront Dining in Southwest Florida, the resort's restaurants offer indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selections. Look forward to an authentic experience as your dinner is artfully prepared right before your eyes at Shima Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, the area's only Japanese steakhouse. Sea Breeze Cafe offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair over looking the Gulf of Mexico. You will also enjoy the tiki-style poolside eatery, Turtle's Pool & Beach Bar, serving up delicious signature drinks and dishes. Slice of Paradice provides the perfect poolside venue for tasty treats such as pizza, ice-cream, hotdogs and salads- perfect for beach-goers and sunset strollers. A daily resort fee includes the use of beach umbrellas and chairs, beach towels, kayaks, paddleboards, bicycles, beach volleyball, fitness center, wifi, organized activities and tennis court access. In addition to being voted Best Full Service Resort and Best Staycation, the resort has been regionally recognized for Best Chef, Best Server and Best Happy Hour as well as Best Tennis on the Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island