“Solid coffee”

Sanibel Bean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We always ride our bikes to The Bean when vacationing in Sanibel. The coffee selection is good but I just can't stand the burnt smell inside. Luckily, there is outdoor seating. The service is always lackluster but we love the decor.

There are newer reviews for Sanibel Bean

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch. The turkey bacon club sandwich was super. Lemonade hit the spot.
Air conditioning was weak and the place could have been cleaner. But food was good and I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

They really need more people behind the counter, but it was very good. Been there twice this week, and will probably go a time or two more. The folks in Bailey's are probably friendlier, but I think I slightly prefer the latte at the Bean.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Look down the drinks and your find 'Italian style cappuccino' and with there freshly made-to-order meals great lunch break on this wonderful island.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We visited the Sanibel Bean for the first time this morning. The woman who took our order was rude to us. She handed my husband his change and told us our order number was 41. My beverage was called out but my husband's beverage was not. When my husband politely asked a staff member if they remembered to make his beverage, she said "I have your cup here but you walked away." We were standing and waiting patiently less than 10 feet away from her the entire time, but she continued to take other orders and laugh and chat with 2 other staff members behind the counter.

3  Thank Jeanette W