Driftwood Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$239
Casa Ybel Resort(Sanibel Island)
$319
Official Site
West Wind Inn(Sanibel Island)
$225
$191
Sunset Beach Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotels.com
Seaside Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$229
Seaside Inn
$239
$178
Travelocity
Song of the Sea(Sanibel Island)
$309
Travelocity
Castaways Cottages of Sanibel(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
$179
Official Site
Island Inn(Sanibel Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Seahorse Cottages(Sanibel Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeach equipmentplace to staybridgetcottagebleachleashchairsislandsanibelscreenedunitsofawagon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Our experience at the driftwood inn was extremely pleasant. Jane was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I remember the first time that I called her I actually asked her about some of the reviews that were posted here and she calmly reassured me that her inn was top notch and that we would love our stay. Well, she was right the driftwood inn is a very clean, spacious inn. The driftwood proved to be a very simple quiet stay which fit the sanibel lifestyle perfectly. Especially after driving around the island the driftwood seemed to be the best value by far. I have and would recommend the driftwood inn to anyone who is looking a relaxing getaway at a great value.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank John Z
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Stayed several nights in February with small dog and 7 year-old grandson..Inn consists of commodious cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, full eat-in kitchen...all comforts and conveniences of home. Immaculate, quiet, private, convenient to all Sanibel attractions and necessities (restaurants, market, Ding Darling, bike paths).... Easy walk to excellent beach. Owners attentive and clearly sincerely care that clients have a positive experience.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We absolutely loved our stay at Driftwood Inn and definitely found a place we would like to return to in the future. My husband and I brought our dogs and they are accepted no problems :) They are extremely reasonable and our two bedroom cottage was more than spacious. The rooms need a little bit of updating but thats about it!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2010

My family stayed here for two nights last week. A daughter and her boyfriend came down from Anchorage, the other daughter from Massachusetts to join us, from Pittsburgh Pa. The place was lovely. It was a very charming, homey cottage, just what we hoped it would be. The rooms were clean and neatly furnished. Although we didn't get to use it because of the cold weather, the screened in porch with sand buckets, beach chairs and even a beach umbrella was a plus. The kitchen had everything we needed, even some condiments and spices. It was the perfect place for us to prepare some meals and eat in the nice little dining area either before or after a day of sightseeing and shelling. The shelling was great! We had been to Sanibel a long time ago but never saw so many sea urchins and live scallops (which we tossed back into the sea) and Royal terns, sandwich terns and black skimmers. The sunset was just like in a magazine all beautiful tropical pinks and blues. The sunrise before we left was equally beautiful. We did not get to meet Jane personally, which I did not mind. She left a note for us upon our arrival and we easily could have reached her if there was a need. The cottage was a nice short walk to the beach, short drive to good reasonable restaurants and shops. We could only stay two nights and most places do not have nightly accomodations. We weren't sure until the last minute how many of us would be coming so renting a hotel room or rooms was out of the question. Jane was very accomodating in regards to our needs for the time we would be there. I have no hesitation about recommending this place! I have been in contact with Jane since our return and again, she has been nothing but gracious. I wish I could have met her in person! The only negative - we couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2009

This January will be our 4th time. We stay longer every year. Great place, clean, cool, wifi (maybe from a neighbor?!). DVD player...Sanibel library has an awsome selection.
The best part are the owners...just plain nice. You can bike all over from here, minutes to the beach. If I had to say something bad, I'd have to make it up!!!!!
Jim, Carol, Birka & Hetzi. (2 drahthaars)

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple