“Great Customer Service”

Billy's Bikes and Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 25 miles of shaded bike trails, the best way to see the natural beauty of Sanibel and Captiva Islands is on a bike. Billy’s rentals have been providing island style transportation to visitors and locals of Sanibel and Captiva for over 15 years. With a wide variety of adult and children's bicycles to choose from, as well as beach wheelchairs, beach umbrellas & sand chairs, scooters, two or four passenger surreys, Billy’s Rentals is your one stop island transportation and recreation headquarters. You’re on island time now so slow down and enjoy the sights of America’s most beautiful barrier island on the seat of a bike from Billy’s Rentals. Billy's has two Periwinkle Way locations, delivery available for multiple day rentals or order online and save 5%.
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

I was riding my tri-bike and had a flat tire about 2 miles away. I called Billy's service to check if they repair flats. The owner came and picked me up at not charge. They repaired my tire and off I went. 10 miles later I had another flat. I returned to the their shop and they repaired it at no charge. I do not even think it was there fault. This was my own bike and they did not need to do this. This is awesome service and I will always refer them to others. I have already told my story to multiple people. Thanks Billy!!

All reviews
in 43 reviews
"billys"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed March 2, 2017

We enjoyed a short (1 hour) ride on the "surrey" - a 4-person contraption. This was the best option for including my elderly mother, and worked just fine. Staff was speedy and friendly, equipment seems clean and well-maintained.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

We took the car as far as this place then hired bikes for the afternoon and went over to Captiva and back. It was a really superb experience, we saw all sorts of flora and fauna, spiders, snakes, birds, tortoise and all sorts of other wildlife species. It was lovely to be out on the fresh air and whilst it was warm it wasn't too hot so we didn't get sunburn. The bikes were easy to use and in good order although some of the gears didn't work but it wasn't a problem for such a leisurely afternoon. I'd do this again to avoid the traffic in a beat.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We had a great experience renting bikes for the day and enjoying them while visiting Sanibel Island! Robin was especially helpful going out of his way to serve us as his customers.